Schedule A Group Tour: See How Black Hills Gold Jewelry Is Made
With our group factory tours, you and your friends and family can come learn exactly how we design and manufacture our world–renowned genuine Black Hills Gold jewelry. Experience our guided tour that explores the rich history of Black Hills Gold and the sophisticated and complex technique by which we craft our elegant jewelry. Our lovely and knowledgeable tour guides provide a fun, comfortable, and educational experience for people of all ages. Group tours of Mount Rushmore Black Hills Gold Factory are a great activity for family reunions, corporate and company groups, and large travel groups. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit a Rapid City institution on your next trip to South Dakota, or on your next day off.
If you are a tour operator looking to bring a group by, we offer the following services for your convenience:
- Complimentary cookies and coffee, always fresh and delicious, located in our sitting area that is located adjacent to the showroom;
- Greetings on the coach, to kick your tour off right;
- Black Hills Gold jewelry shopping in our outlet store;
- Entertaining and educational video presentations during non-factory hours, as well as evenings and weekends;
- Convenient and clean restroom facilities;
- Ample room to park your coach in our parking lot;
- Restaurants in close proximity;
- And, most importantly, special discounts on our products for tour groups.
Please contact us to schedule a large group tour.